Jennifer also has extensive experience in traditional divorce litigation, and has managed cases involving the valuation of family businesses, international custody disputes, and complex litigation.
Jennifer has represented international clients with property division and custody issues at both the trial and appellate levels.
Jennifer taught high school biology in Middleburg, Virginia prior to attending law school. She served as a law clerk and then an Associate at the Law Offices of Betty A. Thompson before establishing MDMB in 2012. She currently resides in Alexandria.
- Arlington Magazine, Top Attorney, Family Law: 2022
- Best Lawyers in America™: "2021 Lawyer of the Year" for Collaborative Law: Family Law in Washington, D.C.
- Best Lawyers in America™: 2017 – 2022
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Lawyers: 2020 - 2021
- Super Lawyers®, Family Law: 2019 - 2022
- Virginia Business Legal Elite for Family Law/Domestic Relations: 2020 – 2021
- Arlington Magazine Best Lawyers, Family Law: 2019 – 2021
- Northern Virginia Magazine Best Lawyers, Family Law: 2021
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star: 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award: 2017 and 2019
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.S.
- Modification of Spousal Support: How Low Must a Payor Go? Virginia Family Law Quarterly, Fall 2015
- The Corroboration Conundrum: Why Does Virginia Require Corroboration of Divorce Grounds? Family Law Quarterly, Spring 2017
- The Role of the Mental Health Professional in Collaborative Divorce Virginia Family Law Quarterly, Fall 2018
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers
- U.S. Supreme Court Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Board Member, Collaborative Project of Washington DC
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- D.C. Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
Click on an attorney below to read more
Laura C. Dove has been a family law attorney since 2003, representing clients in complex cases, including equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, child custody, visitation and relocation.
Jennifer Bradley has worked in family law for over 15 years. She specializes in Collaborative Divorce, which is a discrete, confidential, and family-focused alternative to traditional divorce litigation.