Drawing upon her undergraduate degree in Psychology, Jennifer has an acute understanding of the emotional and psychological issues frequently involved in domestic disputes.
Jennifer is an experienced attorney who has devoted her legal career to representing clients in all areas of family law and domestic relations matters for nearly 20 years. She is widely recognized among peers for her skills in both negotiation and litigation. Jennifer has an acute understanding of the emotional and psychological issues frequently involved in domestic disputes, owing to her early education in Psychology.
Jennifer represents clients both at the trial level and in the Virginia Court of Appeals, where she has prevailed in a number of cases, including the case of Mundy v. Mundy which is a precedent setting case in Virginia on the legal impact of adultery on a party's right to receive spousal support. Jennifer primarily serves clients in Arlington County, Fairfax County and the City of Alexandria.
Jennifer served as a law clerk and then an Associate at the Law Offices of Betty A. Thompson before establishing MDMB in 2012. She currently resides in Alexandria.
- Best Lawyers in America™, Family Law: 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Super Lawyers®, Family Law: 2020
- Washingtonian Magazine, Top Lawyer in Family Law: 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Arlington Magazine, Best Lawyers, Family Law and Appellate Law: 2019
- Northern Virginia Magazine, Best Lawyers, Divorce & Family Law: 2019
- George Mason University, J.D.
- Hollins University, B.A., cum laude; Major in Psychology
Continuing Legal Education Presentations
- Fairfax Bar Association CLE Speaker - Civil Practice and Procedure in Northern Virginia Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Annual Family Law CLE, Speaker Spousal Support in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court and Pendente Lite Spousal Support
- George Mason Inns of Court, CLE Speaker - Developments in the Law of Spousal Support
- Arlington County Bar Association, CLE Presenter - Expert Family Law Practitioner for Mock Trial
- U. S. Supreme Court Bar
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
Click on an attorney below to read more
Laura C. Dove has been a family law attorney since 2003, representing clients in complex cases, including equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, child custody, visitation and relocation.
Jennifer Bradley has worked in family law for over 10 years. She specializes in Collaborative Divorce, which is a discrete, confidential, and family-focused alternative to traditional divorce litigation.