Drawing upon her undergraduate degree in Psychology, Jennifer has an acute understanding of the emotional and psychological issues frequently involved in domestic disputes.
Jennifer has extensive experience as a Collaborative divorce attorney and is currently President of the Board of the Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia (CPNV).
Jennifer is also skilled in traditional divorce litigation, and has managed cases involving the valuation of family businesses, and complex litigation combining both divorce and civil suits.
Jennifer has represented international clients with property division and custody issues at both the trial and appellate levels.
Jennifer taught high school biology in Middleburg, Virginia prior to attending law school. She worked as an Associate at the Law Offices of Betty A. Thompson before establishing MDMB in 2012.
- Best Lawyers in America™, Family Law
- Top Lawyers in Family Law, Washingtonian Magazine
- George Mason University, J.D.
- Hollins University, B.A., cum laude; Major in Psychology
- Ten Leaders in Northern Virginia Divorce Law
- Virginia State Bar
- Admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association - Family Law Section
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
Click on an attorney below to read more
Laura Dove has been a family law attorney since 2003, representing clients in complex cases, including equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, child custody, visitation and relocation.